The admission process at Pramiti helps in understanding each other, the philosophy and the programmes offered. It is also a platform to discuss the expectations and concerns of the parents with respect to the school and the child. The interaction facilitates the parents to get an understanding of the learning process that Pramiti supports and how it aligns with the natural development of the child.
Keeping in mind the objectives mentioned, the admission to our programmes follows the process described below:
- Tour of the Environment – We encourage parents to take a tour of our environment by scheduling an appointment with the admissions office. We believe that it is important for parents to get an understanding of the space that enables learning.
- Application Form – Parents who evince interest in admission can download the application form from the link below. The filled-in application form along with the documents and the registration fees as specified in the application form will have to be submitted within 15 days of taking the tour of the environment.
- Interaction with the Team – The interaction meeting happens on the working Saturdays when the parents come with the child to the environment. The objectives of the interaction meeting are – observation of the child in the environment, understanding of parents’ expectations and giving an insight into the philosophy and structure of the programme. The school will intimate the decision to the parents about admission within a week after this interaction.
- Orientation Session – The parents of children who join the Pramiti family are invited for an Orientation and Learning Session.
Admission to all our programmes depends on the understanding we are able to develop with each other with respect to the philosophy, the offerings of the school and the needs of the child.
We are accepting applications for admission to the following programmes for the academic year 2018 - 2019 at the J.P Nagar 3rd Phase and the Kanakapura campuses:
- Toddler Community - A programme for children in the age group of 15 months to 3 years at the J.P Nagar 3rd Phase Campus
- House Of Children - A programme for children in the age group of 3 years to 6 years at the J.P Nagar 3rd Phase Campus
- Lower Elementary Programme (Class 1 to 4) - A programme for children in the age group of 6 years to 9 years at the Kanakapura Campus
- Upper Elementary Programme (Class 5 to 7) - A programme for children in the age group of 9 years to 12 years at the Kanakapura Campus
Admissions Enquiry: Contact Ms. Divya D / Mrs. Savitha Ravi at the School office.
Phone: Landline - +91-80-41206718, Mobile - +91-9008944976
Click here to download ‘Application Form’